Men's 361 Nemesis 2
Men's 361 Nemesis 2
361° NEMESIS 2 stability shoe offers unrivaled support and is most suitable for runners who have a high tendency to over pronate. It is a proven classic-stable everyday trainer with an extended medial post that provides a secure and supportive ride for mid to long-distance runs.
Free shipping on orders over £100. Orders under £100 will be charged £6 for standard delivery.
361 Sizing Information
- Double engineered mesh fabric upper – provides a perfect blend of support, and breathability while harnessing the foot comfortably to the platform.
- Anatomical Pressure Free Tongue Design – a new design that contours the top of the ankle for a more custom fit. It removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot during dorsiflexion by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern.
- Contoured heel setup - the heel film and high frequency welding construction, allows for a very supportive and comfortable heel fit.
- MORPHIT interior supportive construction – appearing both medially and laterally is adapted to accommodate more foot types while still providing the necessary support during dynamic motion.
- QU!KFLEX 4Foot Engineering – provides enhanced ground contact for better traction and acceleration. Flex grooves mimic the natural motion of the foot to deliver a natural and balanced toe-off.
- QU!KFOAM – iconic 361? technology is a platform layer optimised for shock absorption by providing soft cushioning in key loading areas for smooth heel to toe transitions.
- EVA rubber blend with PU coating - ensures an extraordinary combination of cushioning and responsiveness with excellent durability facilitated through a midsole.
- Comfort Foam Insoles – offer long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilising 20% recycled content.
- High Abrasion Rubber Technology H.A.R.T. – is the anti-abrasion rubber in the rear which provides grip for a stable running experience.